- This event has passed.
33rd International Conference on Arabidopsis Research (ICAR2023)
June 5 - June 9
Registration and Abstract Submission is OPEN for ICAR2023 taking place in Chiba, Japan and online.
The 33rd International Conference on Arabidopsis Research (ICAR2023), which will be held on June 5-9, 2023 in Chiba, Japan. ICAR is an annual conference rotating among North America, Asia-Oceania and Europe. The conference covers all aspects of plant biology research on Arabidopsis as well as other plant species, generally attracting more than 800 scientists worldwide to present and discuss their new discoveries.
In the ICAR2023, we will highlight the following topics:
- Latest advances in the Arabidopsis research for identifying key factors and regulatory networks underlying various environmental responses and developmental processes.
- Cutting-edge translational research that will contribute to SDGs.
- Early Registration: January 31 (Tue) 2023, 23:59 (JST). $283 -> $566
- Middle Registration: April 1 (Sat) 2023, 23:59 (JST) $300-> $566
- Late Registration: June 9 (Fri) 2023, 23:59 (JST) $325 -> £606