- The already traditional monthly #plantscijobs “storm” on Twitter. During one-hour, we tweet multiple job offers from the Global Plant Council principal Twitter account with the hashtag #plantscijobs. The storms are schedule every last Friday of the month, between 3-4 pm CEST.
- A Facebook and a LinkedIn group where we post daily opportunities related to plant science. Those posts are posted regularly, with the hashtags #plantscijobs, #plantscigrants, #plantsciprizes, #plantscinternships…
- We have prepared a curated list of plant science jobs and grants resources provided by our 30 members.
- We are gathering a collection of resources to help plant scientists disseminate their reseach more efficiently towards the general public.
- We host a workshop on science communication in parallel to our annual meeting.
- The Global Plant Council partners with Plants, People, Planet and together we have launched an online video contest that will give participants the possibility to win a $250 voucher. Deadline to participate is 15th June 2020. Guidelines and conditions available here.