- The already traditional monthly #plantscijobs “storm” on Twitter. During one-hour, we tweet multiple job offers from the Global Plant Council principal Twitter account with the hashtag #plantscijobs. The storms are schedule every last Friday of the month, between 3-4 pm CEST.
- A Facebook and a LinkedIn group where we post daily opportunities related to plant science. Those posts are posted regularly, with the hashtags #plantscijobs, #plantscigrants, #plantsciprizes, #plantscinternships…
- We have prepared a curated list of plant science jobs and grants resources provided by our 30 members.
- We are gathering a collection of resources to help plant scientists disseminate their reseach more efficiently towards the general public.
- We host a workshop on science communication in parallel to our annual meeting. Last workshop was held in June 2019, and revolved on how to promote “your” science to the media and general public. This training was part of the Arabidopsis Conference in Wuhan, China (ICAR19).